Re: [HACKERS] check with serial - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vaishnavi Prabakaran
Subject Re: [HACKERS] check with serial
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 11:30 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

Here's a simple patch that does what I had in mind. It allows providing
for an arbitrary schedule file in both the check and installcheck
recipes. The historic behaviour is preserved.

Hmm, installcheck command with SCHEDULE set as "Parallel" does not honor "MAXCONNOPT" settings in the attached patch.

And, now after your patch, do we still need "installcheck-parallel" command? It is redundant IMO, just give a thought.

Documentation changes("Running the Tests") are also required as the behavior documented is now changed in this patch.

Best Regards,
Vaishnavi,
Fujitsu Australia.