Re: GSoC 2014 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: GSoC 2014
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Ashutosh Dhundhara <ashutoshdhundhara@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello all,
I am Ashutosh Dhundhara from Thapat University, Patiala-India presently pursuing Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering.
This year I wish to work for PostgreSQL under the flagship of GSoC 2014. So please help regarding this. I have a few questions :

1) Do I have to choose all ideas from the GSoC wiki page or any one of them ?
2) What is the deadline for fixing bugs which will account for selection procedure ?

Please guide me on how to proceed.

You can propose your own ideas as well. You can pick any number of ideas from GSoC 2014 wiki page and send proposals for them.

The deadline for proposal is next friday, I believe.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,