Re: hot standby in Postgresql 12 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ankush Chawla
Subject Re: hot standby in Postgresql 12
Date
List pgsql-admin
it is there only in postgresql.conf .
I am usign postgresql 12 so not using recovery.conf but using standby.signal

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 2:49 PM Ganesh Korde <ganeshakorde@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like you have mentioned "hot_standby= on" on both places i.e  recovery.conf and postgresql.conf. keep it at only one place and check.