Re: pg_service.conf file on Windows - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bob Fazio
Subject Re: pg_service.conf file on Windows
Date
List pgadmin-support
Yes, that part I understood.  The issue I was having was that it wasn't finding my actual file that defined the services.  Not sure, but I suspect that the issue was that I hadn't fully stopped the service after I defined the environment variable specifying where my pg_service.conf file was located.   It seems to working now with a system environment variable and after a reboot.