Re: Event for PostgreSQL event Wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Renee Deger
Subject Re: Event for PostgreSQL event Wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
Thanks Josh! I do have a community account (have had one for a long time!) but missed that particular instruction - thought I had to request admin privileges this route.

I will do as you suggest.

Renee

Renee Deger
Corporate Communications Manager