Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Renee Deger
Subject Re: 20th anniversary of PostgreSQL ?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
There appears to be a number of opportunities here, and why don't we take advantage of them?

Given we have a couple of dates to mark key events about a year apart - May 1, 1995 (Postgres95-the foundation of what is used today) and July 8, 1996 (Global Community Development Group) - why not facilitate events throughout the year culminating in one party with everyone putting in their support in some way.

Renee Deger
Director, Corporate Communications

Office: 781-357-3090
Skype ID: renee.deger1

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 9:38 AM, Gilberto Castillo <gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu> wrote:

> For the 10th birthday we used the start of the online presence as our
> birthday, not the Postgres95 release. That's next year.
>
> It would seem odd to change the definition and celebrate a 20th birthday 9
> years after the 10th.

In Cuba the birth date of PostgreSQL-Cuba is the 14 of december.

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
La Habana, Cuba

---
This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>