Re: High CPU usage / load average after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: High CPU usage / load average after upgrading to Ubuntu 12.04
Date
List pgsql-performance
If you run your benchmarks for more than a few minutes I highly
recommend enabling sysstat service data collection, then you can look
at it after the fact with sar.  VERY useful stuff both for
benchmarking and post mortem on live servers.