Re: Slow application response on lightly loaded server? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Slow application response on lightly loaded server?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Well if it suddenly gets faster when connecting by IP, you'll know
where your problem lies.  DNS issues are more common in windows
installs, due to Windows having more interesting ways to misconfigure
dns etc.