Re: The end of 32-bit PostgreSQL support? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Bradford Boyle
Subject Re: The end of 32-bit PostgreSQL support?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Christoph Berg
> * When re-uploading all extensions to Debian to transition them from
>   16 to 17, disable extensions on 32-bit archs. Adding this should do
>   the trick:
>
>   Build-Depends: architecture-is-64-bit <!pkg.postgresql.32-bit>,
>
>   That way, people could still build extension packages manually if
>   they really wanted (dpkg-buildpackage -Ppkg.postgresql.32-bit).

Do you have script to help with re-uploading all extensions and/or
updating Build-Depends for a package? Or is it mostly a manual process?
If there is no automation, is there anything I can do to assist with
this?

-- Bradford