Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Sarita Sharma
Subject Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello Team,
As I said it's a toggling behaviour it means when data will come like this is not certain. All the times we can't expect it will come.
But what I observed , I already explained as a "select query " of table in my first email, it's coming but it's not coming regularly. And when with select query data will coming like that it's not certain so only I told it a toggling behaviour.
But the thing is the most used column of the table usually shown such behaviour.

I have only explained my observation on this platform in my first email itself.

Thankyou