Re: [HACKERS] increasing the default WAL segment size - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Beena Emerson
Subject Re: [HACKERS] increasing the default WAL segment size
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Beena Emerson <memissemerson@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Kuntal Ghosh <kuntalghosh.2007@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 11:09 PM, Beena Emerson <memissemerson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> PFA the updated patches.
I've started reviewing the patches.
01-add-XLogSegmentOffset-macro.patch looks clean to me. I'll post my
detailed review after looking into the second patch. But, both the
patches needs a rebase based on the commit 85c11324cabaddcfaf3347df7
(Rename user-facing tools with "xlog" in the name to say "wal").

PFA the rebased patches.

Hello,

The recent commit  c29aff959dc64f7321062e7f33d8c6ec23db53d has again changed the code and the second patch cannot be applied cleanly. Please find attached the rebased 02 patch. 01 patch is the same .

--
Thank you,

Beena Emerson

Have a Great Day!