Re: Options for complex materialized views sharing most of the same logic? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wells Oliver
Subject Re: Options for complex materialized views sharing most of the same logic?
Date
List pgsql-general
I do not. I just probably tweak it a couple of times a week due to adding/removal of columns of interest and I just would like to have the logic in one place if possible...

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Andreas Kretschmer <andreas@a-kretschmer.de> wrote:
Do you recreate the views every day? Why?

(stupid smartphone-app, sorry for top-posting)