RM-4231: Dynamically size tab titles. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Nikhil Mohite
Subject RM-4231: Dynamically size tab titles.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Team,

Regarding RM-4231: Dynamically size tab titles.

I discussed with Akshay and Aditya, on that basis,
we will provide a new option "Tabs Settings" under "Browser" in preferences, so the user can enable or disable the dynamic tab size setting. If the user changes the setting it will get applied to all already opened tabs and the new tabs the user will open.

We also discussed as we are introducing a new option "Tabs Settings" so we can move all tab related setting in this section.
1. Enable dynamic tab size.
2. Placeholders for Query tool, View/Edit, and Debugger.
3. Open in a new browser tab for Debugger, Schema diff, and Query tool.
    (For this we can add multi-select dropdown)

so the user will find all tabs related actions in the same place.
image.png

Any suggestions or anything I have missed in this please let me know.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Nikhil Mohite