Re: [pgAdmin 4 - Housekeeping #5255] Implement Selenium Grid usingmulti-threading & solenoid using current test framework - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From navnath gadakh
Subject Re: [pgAdmin 4 - Housekeeping #5255] Implement Selenium Grid usingmulti-threading & solenoid using current test framework
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin 4 - Housekeeping #5255] Implement Selenium Grid usingmulti-threading & solenoid using current test framework  (Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [pgAdmin 4 - Housekeeping #5255] Implement Selenium Grid usingmulti-threading & solenoid using current test framework  (Shubham Agarwal <shubham.agarwal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
I think I am not the right person to review this patch now as I already reviewed this code offline in the last week. I know the approached Yogesh has followed, also given some review comments on it.
Someone else please review it.

Thanks!