Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yan Chunlu
Subject Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
Date
List pgsql-general
is there anything special you have configured on master and slave?

could I see the related configuration on your master and slave? such
as wal_keep_segments,checkpoint_segments or any other might be
related? thanks a lot!

--
闫春路