Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yan Chunlu
Subject Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
Date
Re: streaming replication does not work across datacenter with 20ms latency?
List pgsql-general
I am using debian ant apt-get to install postgresql, dpkg list shows
they are the same?  is there anyway to tell what's version it is
compiled from? thanks!

Master# dpkg -l |grep post
ii  postgresql-9.0                      9.0.4-1+b1
  object-relational SQL database, version 9.0 server
ii  postgresql-client-9.0               9.0.4-1+b1
  front-end programs for PostgreSQL 9.0
ii  postgresql-client-common            118
  manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versions
ii  postgresql-common                   118
  PostgreSQL database-cluster manager
ii  postgresql-contrib-9.0              9.0.4-1+b1
  additional facilities for PostgreSQL
ii  postgresql-server-dev-9.0           9.0.4-1+b1
  development files for PostgreSQL 9.0 server-side programming

Slave $ dpkg -l |grep post