Re: [pgAdmin][RM6325]:Tools > Storage Manager should have file type as "All files" by default - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM6325]:Tools > Storage Manager should have file type as "All files" by default
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin][RM6325]:Tools > Storage Manager should have file type as "All files" by default  (Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Pradip

I am getting the error with Python 3.9. It is working fine with Python 3.8. Please fix the issue on Python 3.9 and resend the patch again