Re: [pgAdmin][RM7364]: Allow resizing of columns on dashboard tables - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM7364]: Allow resizing of columns on dashboard tables
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, the patch applied.

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 12:23 PM Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached patch to resolve the issue with the loader. The loader for the Statistics, Properties panel appears at the left top corner. It should appear in the middle of the page.
Also, I fixed column resizing for dependent and dependencies panels, I somehow missed that in the previous patch.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation