Re: Stalled post to pgadmin-hackers - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Stalled post to pgadmin-hackers
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - Committed

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 7:04 PM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

PFA updated patch and response is inline.

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Last few comments for VIEW &  MATERIALIZED VIEW, rest of functionality looks good.

I did not review Rules node as it’s still in development.
I have sent patch to Harshal to integrate in tables v9 patch. Once he submit the patch, you can test it.

1) Comments is not working in VIEW
Fixed

2) Set current parent schema as default schema in VIEW & MATERIALIZED VIEW when we open CREATE dialog
Fixed

2) MATERIALIZED VIEW, EDIT mode, VacuumSettings are not working as expected, refer Table node.
Fixed

3) MATERIALIZED VIEW, EDIT mode, Save button is enable by default
Fixed

4) MATERIALIZED VIEW, EDIT mode, If I have comment and I remove it then click on SQL there is no sql generated.
Fixed

Regards,
Murtuza