Re: Japanese translation (October 2019) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Japanese translation (October 2019)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks patch applied.

On Sat, Oct 12, 2019 at 1:35 AM fn ln <emuser20140816@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.
Updated translation for upcoming version 4.14 is in attachment.
messages.pot was taken from git 94170757.

Although it complies finely, it will give us these errors during compilation:

  error: messages.po:8893: placeholders are incompatible
  error: messages.po:8910: placeholders are incompatible

which points to:

  msgid "% of query"
  msgid "% of table"

However, I believe that they aren't used as placeholders at all. So I've left them as-is.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi