Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3695] Long name is not displayed completely in Dropconfirmation pop up screen for server group - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3695] Long name is not displayed completely in Dropconfirmation pop up screen for server group
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019, 19:44 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org wrote:

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 2:11 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

This patch is applied.

OK. Akshay, can you please make sure you reply to the thread when you commit a patch? Otherwise, others (like me) don't necessarily see to remove it from our TODOs.

    Sure Dave. Generally i did that don't know how i forgot this.

Thanks!