Re: [pgAdmin][RM7461]: PgAdmin 4 itself left too many connections idle - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM7461]: PgAdmin 4 itself left too many connections idle
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, the patch applied.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2022 at 5:41 PM Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,
There is an attached patch for #7461. When a user switches to a new connection in the query tool and closes the query tool, then the new connection is not closed.
The new connection shows as idle in Dashboard. I have fixed this in the attached patch.

Additionally, I have fixed the 'Show activity?' issue, which was overlooked during the initial porting.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation

--

Akshay Joshi

Principal Software Architect

+91 9767888246