Re: Sense of "Drop database" in the menu? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Sense of "Drop database" in the menu?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Durumdara

Which version of pgAdmin 4 are you using? We have fixed the issue in v4.26

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 9:06 PM Durumdara <durumdara@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

When I click to a database, pgadmin opens it automatically.

After that I can use the menu.

In the menu I see the "drop database" function, but I can't use it, because the db is opened (used).
When I close the database, and I click to the right menu, I can access the drop DB, but the db is opened again.

So how can I use this menu point?

Thanks
   dd

--