Re: [GSoC] Query History Upgrade - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [GSoC] Query History Upgrade
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 3:53 PM Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:03 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Yosry

I have found following issues:
  • Jasmine test cases are failing.
  • Browser error when applying the patch and open the query tool. Previously saved queries are there:
  • Screenshot 2019-08-14 at 3.21.21 PM.png
These problems did not occur when I checked the patch. I should have re-checked everything after merging with master, my bad. Sorry about that. Working on it.
  • Toggle Switch should have text "Yes/No" as we already have label "Show queries generated internally by pgAdmin?"
  • Show/Hide query works on click of label as well.
I am sorry I don't understand. Do you want me to make it toggle if the label is clicked as well?

    Currently it is happening. Queries should not be show/hide when click on label.
  • For View/Edit Data it seems to take all the queries as internal, is this expected ?
Yes, as all queries in View/Edit Data are generated internally by pgAdmin.

I am working on providing an updated patch ASAP.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi