Re: Support for non standard SSH port - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Support for non standard SSH port
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 6:38 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Alex Grechko <alex.grechko@rambler.ru> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's very often that a default SSH port is changed to a non standard value.
> In that case native SSH tunnels in pgAdmin are absolutely useless and so we
> have to use old inconvenient methods for SSH tunnels.
>

> Would it be possible to add support for non standart remote SSH port?

I thought we had that - guess I must have overlooked it when
reviewing. Akshay, how much effort would it be to add? I assume not
much. This seems like a usability bug.

   I am working on it. We will take the default SSH port as input from the user in "SSH Tunnel" tab of New Server Registration dialog. It will
   take couple of hours to do that.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com