Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3009 - Right click to copy from data grid,optionally with headers. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3009 - Right click to copy from data grid,optionally with headers.
Date
Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 3009 - Right click to copy from data grid,optionally with headers.  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Khushboo

Following are the review comments:
  • Copy with headers not working when we select a few rows.
  • The dropdown should be disabled when the copy button is disabled.
  • When user select/de-select "Copy with headers" option dropdown should not be closed. It should be consistent with "Auto Commit/Rollback" or explain options.
  • Feature test "CopySelectedQueryResultsFeatureTest" failed on my machine.
  • Documentation changes are required, update the screenshot wherever applicable.