Implementation of the GUI to create/modify/drop "Resource Group". - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Implementation of the GUI to create/modify/drop "Resource Group".
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

I have implemented the GUI for creating, modifying and deleting the Resource Group for PPAS 9.4 and above. As I don't have new icon for the "Resource Group", I used the existing group and groups icon. I have tested the code on Windows and Linux.

Attached is the patch file. Please review it and if code looks good to you then can you please commit it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Principal Software Engineer

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517