Re: Installation for 32-bit windows! - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Installation for 32-bit windows!
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Farzin

We have fixed the issue but don't have a Windows 32-bit machine to test. Can you please download and try to install the Windows 32-bit installer from https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/pgadmin/pgadmin4/snapshots/2020-06-29/

Please let us know if that works for you.