Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#5213] Fixed materialized view issue when userperform refresh on it - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#5213] Fixed materialized view issue when userperform refresh on it
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza

API test cases are not running, there is no error but all the tests are skipped. I have run it for EPAS/PG 9.5 to 12 where the binary path for EPAS is not set.

I also found one issue where the proper error message is not shown if the binary path is not set in the Preferences dialog. I have fixed those issues and attached is the patch.
Please continue working on the attached patch.