Re: [pgAdmin] [patch] RM6333 Help dialog issue if we set "Open in new browser tab" for Query tool & ERD. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin] [patch] RM6333 Help dialog issue if we set "Open in new browser tab" for Query tool & ERD.
Date
In response to [pgAdmin] [patch] RM6333 Help dialog issue if we set "Open in new browser tab" for Query tool & ERD.  (Rahul Shirsat <rahul.shirsat@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 11:32 AM Rahul Shirsat <rahul.shirsat@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Please find the attached patch which resolves the issue of help dialogue for Query tool & ERD tool on nwjs app.

Also in the flow, verified Schema diff & Debugger where no issues found as these can be opened in the new tab.

--
Rahul Shirsat
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi