Re: [Accessibility] RM4608 Few issues in the dialogs. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [Accessibility] RM4608 Few issues in the dialogs.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 2:48 PM Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,
Please find the things which I have fixed in this patch.

Fixed some accessibility issues:
1) Aria-label additions at few missing places.
2) Label additions with  'sr-only' class where hidden labels required.
3) Converted label to span to solve accessibility error.

I also incorporated the review comments given by Khushboo related to RM4237. It was related to DateTime picker control using the keyboard.