Re: [pgAdmin][Patch] RM5571 - Expression in exclusion constraint is misinterpreted and quoted as column name by mistake - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][Patch] RM5571 - Expression in exclusion constraint is misinterpreted and quoted as column name by mistake
Date
In response to [pgAdmin][Patch] RM5571 - Expression in exclusion constraint is misinterpreted and quoted as column name by mistake  (Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Yogesh

The fix is not correct we should not remove qtIdent. What if we have a column name like '123', 'Test Col' then your patch won't work.
Also, you have updated the "create.sql" for 11_plus folder, we should consider all the server versions.