Re: [pgAdmin][RM4545]: In grant wizard, last object is not selectable - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM4545]: In grant wizard, last object is not selectable
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 7:44 PM Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is a patch to fix the issue in the grand wizard.

This patch will fix:
  1. If we try to select the last object type in grant wizard, it's not getting selected.
  2. If we filter any object and select it, all the listed object types are getting selected.
  3. When you remove the text added in the filter search box by directly clicking the cross button, it doesn't show original data.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale

--