Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dinesh

I have just started reviewing your code and found on issue where any changes made on Event Trigger dialog won't be saved. After looking at the code, you haven't override the ::OnOK() function in dlgEventTrigger.cpp. Can you please fix this and resend the new patch.