Re: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Compatibility of PGADMIN & POSTGRESQL releases
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 12:16 AM Patricia Pierson <pierson.l.patricia@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Is there a matix showing what release of pgAdmin supports which version of PostgreSQL?

   There is no such matrix, whenever we add support for a new PostgreSQL version we announce that in the release note and the new version is available in the Binary Path section of the Preferences dialog. pgAdmin 4 throws a warning "You have connected to a server version that is older than is supported by pgAdmin. This may cause pgAdmin to break in strange and unpredictable ways. Or a plague of frogs. Either way, you have been warned" when you connect to the old version.

I've dug thru documentation and googled a lot but can not seem to find a good answer.

We are using PostgreSQL 13.5 and currently have pgAdmin  4.8 installed.

I need to be able to use the import function

--
Regards,

Patricia Pierson

--