Re: [pgAdmin][RM5653]: High Contrast UI Theme - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5653]: High Contrast UI Theme
Date
Re: [pgAdmin][RM5653]: High Contrast UI Theme  (Aradhana Birewar <aradhana.birewar@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Nikhil

I have applied the patch and run the pgAdmin in High Contrast Theme. Following issues, I have found
  • Add (Beta) suffix in "High Contrast" in the preferences dialog.
  • Update the documentation for High Contrast Theme in Preferences.
  • Three different colors used for dialog header (Properties, Grant Wizard, Maintenance). Refer the below screenshot
                            Dialog Border Color.png

@Aradhana Birewar Can we use the same light blue color for the properties, grant wizard, and maintenance dialog?
  • In the Query History tab, SQL is not readable. Refer the below screenshot
                           Query_History.png

Aditya is doing the code review so wait for his review comments and then send the combined patch.