Re: Translators: Release next week - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: Translators: Release next week
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 1:35 AM Domenico Sgarbossa <sbraaaa@yahoo.it> wrote:
Hi, Italian files ready
Bye

Il venerdì 4 dicembre 2020, 15:47:46 CET, fn ln <emuser20140816@gmail.com> ha scritto:

Hello.
Here's an updated Japanese translation for the upcoming version 4.29 release.
(messages.pot revision; 146da06)

I've also deleted a bunch of old/unused translations at the end of the file.