[pgAdmin][RM5410] Package Body is not being removed - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject [pgAdmin][RM5410] Package Body is not being removed
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers

RM #5410 has been reopened. Problem Statement: When we change the definition of the package header it will delete the existing package body. I confirmed that this is the expected behavior in the EDB Postgres Advanced Server.

Attached is the patch to just popped up the warning message for the user before saving it.
Note: Warning message will be displayed only when the package header is changed if we change the package body then no need to popped up the warning message.

Please review it.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi