Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Derrick Rice
Subject Re: Install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30
Date
List pgadmin-support
Thank you, Devrim.

I didn't see a way to buy you a beer. Share a link if that's something you'd like.

- Derrick

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 1:00 AM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
On Mon, 2019-05-20 at 10:52 +0200, Michael Monerau wrote:

> I can't see a pgadmin4 package in the Fedora 30 official RPM (
> https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-rpm/).
>
> What is the best way to install pgadmin4 on Fedora 30, or is there a
> roadmap where pgadmin4 gets included in the RPM?

Pushed the packages the other day. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer