Re: [GENERAL] ShmemAlloc maximum size - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] ShmemAlloc maximum size
Date
List pgsql-general

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 9:47 AM, hari.prasath <hari.prasath@zohocorp.com> wrote:
I am trying to get some 15MB of shared memory using ShmemAlloc.

Cross checked all my kernal variables set in OS level and also in postgresql.conf.

Cant able to get the required memory(15MB) but if i try with some small memory(1MB), its working fine.

Am i missing something.?

cheers
- Harry

>Am i missing something.?
Probably. Perhaps if you told us the exact version of PostgreSQL & O/S, it might be more helpful.

--
Melvin Davidson