Re: clone_schema function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: clone_schema function
Date
List pgsql-general
Alvaro,

no I haven't updated the wiki (or git). To be honest, I'm retired and I just don't want to bother learning something new,
but I do enjoy helping othersfrom time to time. I would consider it a favor if you would do the update for me.

TIA,
Melvin

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 12:30 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Melvin Davidson wrote:
> Here is one more tweak of clone_schema.

Are you updating the wiki to match?  If not (why?), I think at the very
least you should add a link in the wiki page to this thread.

--
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Melvin Davidson