Re: Question about wal files / pg_xlogs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: Question about wal files / pg_xlogs
Date
List pgsql-general

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 4:32 PM, Patrick B <patrickbakerbr@gmail.com> wrote:

Just out of curiostity, are the slaves in the same physical location, or by some chance are they on a remote site?

two of them in the same physical location, and the other two different country.

>two of them in the same physical location, and the other two different country.

And the time difference is on ALL slaves, or just the two in a different country?

--
Melvin Davidson