Re: Need new psqlODBC release to update OpenSSL again - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Chris Wilkins
Subject Re: Need new psqlODBC release to update OpenSSL again
Date
List pgsql-odbc
It would be very helpful for us if there was a new driver version number. It will enable us to easily distinguish between the old and new driver and determine if we need to upgrade the driver in a particular installation.

Thanks,

Chris