Pgadmin4: putting back a detached result window - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Andrea Martino
Subject Pgadmin4: putting back a detached result window
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi all,
I am not sure whether this is a bug or not, since a similar question was posted years ago. The answer is however not of any help in my case.

I wonder if it is possible to "put back" a detached result window to its original position (I tried both in Chrome and Firefox, I don't think this is related to my browser).

I am using latest PgAdmin4 3.5 version released just few days ago.

Attached to this email there are three screenshots describing the situation.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Andrea

pgdmin_1.png