Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikhil Sontakke
Subject Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> I don't think this is a given ...  In fact, IMO if we're only two or
> three fixes away from having it all nice and consistent, I think
> reverting is not necessary.

Sure.  It's the "if" part of that sentence that I'm not too sure about.

Any specific area of the code that you think is/has become fragile (apart from the non-support for CREATE TABLE based ONLY constraints)? The second bug is a variant of the first. And I have provided a patch for it.

Regards,
Nikhils