Re: Does psqlODBC actually work on osx? - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Brian Panulla
Subject Re: Does psqlODBC actually work on osx?
Date
List pgsql-odbc

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Malcolm MacLeod <malcolm.macleod@tshwanedje.com> wrote:
Thanks, have you used the one in the "enterprise db" installer at all or
only the MacPorts one?
Can you confirm if it works with iodbctestw? Do you use an "ODBC
adminstrator" e.g. "Openlink ODBC Administrator" or only config files?

Only MacPorts, through unixODBC. I have not had much luck in the past with the Openlink stuff, or iODBC, which is why we moved to MacPorts.

FWIW I had the same problems with the MySQL ODBC drivers.

-B