Re: Amazon Aurora - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rene Romero Benavides
Subject Re: Amazon Aurora
Date
List pgsql-general
It might be and Aurora issue, but AFAIK, the only difference with the mainstream PostgreSQL project is their storage implementation. What do you mean by slow? each and every query takes longer than it should? have you analyzed particular execution plans?