Re: Pgadmin 4 cannot add or modify line in a view - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Usman Khan
Subject Re: Pgadmin 4 cannot add or modify line in a view
Date
Re: Pgadmin 4 cannot add or modify line in a view  (intmail01 <intmail01@gmail.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers

Can you please elaborate your requirement a bit more?
The result grid is usually non editable for views. You can edit table data to reflect values in view.

Note : adding pgadmin-hackers for more guidance.