Re: [HELP] Reset postgres server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Praveen Kumar K S
Subject Re: [HELP] Reset postgres server
Date
List pgsql-general
Providing more details.
OS is Ubuntu 16.04 and postgres is installed from APT.
logical and physical replication slots configured on master.
No WAL archiving configured.
Streaming replication is enabled on master.
Slave is hot-standby