Re: Incorrect source directory in build instructions and build scripts - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Chris Kline
Subject Re: Incorrect source directory in build instructions and build scripts
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hi David,

It turns out I had pulled the distribution from https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v14.0/ and extracted its src/ directory into our repo's structure, which was rooted at /source. I failed to notice the difference at the time I was having the issues.

My apologies for wasting your time.

-chris